Saturday, May 17, 2014

Strength

my holidays are slowly coming to an end... the thing i really enjoy most during the holidays is the skype calls wif my family (thanks to my frens i got a new webcam now!)

throughout the different calls i hav wif family, not all are good news... a cousin of mine juz pass away and it really saddens me when i call my aunt who still grieved the lost of her son... until now i still cannot accept the fact tat someone can juz leave us anytime without us realising it... my mum asks me to call my aunt and i m glad tat i did call her despite the fear inside me of not knowing wat to say to her... but the best thing i can do now is to be a listener and to pray for her... i've always thought that i am still consider to be young at this age to experience such things... yet another family member departing reminds me tat nth is too young or too early to happen...

Auntie Margaret, plz stay strong! i believe ah kok is now free from sufferings and is looking over u... to cousin Devano bin Hasbi, otherwise known as ah kok gor gor - Al Fatihah...

*it's a sad sad sad new year for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment