Saturday, May 3, 2014

another list...

oh i juz love to make list, *glancing at the never-ending-to-do-lists on my wall... *gulps

1.  Guess what, i actually got half of the things done from the previous list! (pat Pat on the back)
2.  I should really finish reading at least 1 book out of the 5 on-going books tat i have been reading since the day i bought them
3.  Omg it's December already???!!! need ideas for christmas presents!
5.  Everyone wants to be part of sth significant and impactful don't they?
5.  I shall stop here and continue revising for my Lab-exam in 1 n half hour (u mean u got exam for ur Labs???!!)

as you can see, the list is not so list-y because first of all, it doesn't have a title, and second, it's juz some random stuff i wanted to post about but i forgot due to the hectic schedule this sem, i look forward to the day when i can pat myself on the back and say 'well done'

No comments:

Post a Comment